The correct title of this article is S+F Software. It appears incorrectly here because of technical restrictions.
|Key people||Steve Thompson (Founder), Brandon Parker, Andrew Bado (Former Member), Kyle Ward, Josh Deeb, Andy Woodward|
"S+F Software" was started by Steve Thompson in May of 1998 for the purposes of having a group name for his video game projects. S+F Software grew over the years, and has released many freeware games for Windows. In 2004, they decided to try their hand at the independent commercial market, and released a version of their popular Windows game Inhabitants for the Sega Dreamcast after winning first place in Cyberdog Castle's and The GOAT Store's first annual Dream On Contest.
In 2006, S+F Software moved their site to a new domain just in time for their eighth anniversary. During the Midwest Gaming Classic, it was announced that the team had begun pre-production on a brand new project for the Dreamcast. Die-Hard Gamer was the first site to break news of the new project in their review of Inhabitants DC (Link). Die-Hard Gamer states that the project will be released sometime in late 2007/early 2008.
- Trevor! (1998) - Adventure
- Rapid Fire (1999) - Arcade
- Helibomber (1999) - Arcade
- Trevor 2 - The Search For Chester Chipmunk (2000) - Adventure
- Iceman (2000) - Puzzle
- Trevor 3 - The Shadow of the Chipmunk (2001) - Adventure
- Freefallers (2001) - Arcade
- Inhabitants (2003) - Puzzle
- Helibomber DX (2003) - Arcade
- Squares (2004) - Puzzle
- Rapid Fire DX (2004) - Arcade
- Iceman DX (2004) - Puzzle